An entertaining and enlightening look at how to wallop waste and reduce rubbish from renowned picture book creator Philip Bunting.
• A highly original non-fiction guide on waste and the environment for a young audience.
• A picture led book that focusses on the topic of domestic waste, as waste on a larger scale can be overwhelming or difficult for children to understand.
• Includes small, achievable steps that children and families can take to reduce waste.
• A fresh and helpful guide to environmental activism, with simple information and actionable advice that is presented in a funny and positive way.
• Bright, fun illustrations bring the text to life for young readers, as well as helping to clearly break down big concepts into small, engaging bites.